The PTA meet in school every fortnight, usually after whole school assembly.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
If you are interested in joining our PTA or have any questions please call in at the main office to speak to Mrs Honey or a member of the leadership team.
SCHOOL FUNDS RAISED SINCE SEPTEMBER 2017
- September 2017: NON-UNIFORM DAY: £100
- October 2017: HALLOWEEN BINGO: £170
- December 2017: CHRISTMAS FAIR: £300
- March 2018: WORLD BOOK DAY CAKE & BOOK SALE: £32
- May 2018: FAMILY TREASURE HUNT £30
- October 2018: HALLOWEEN BINGO £260
- December 2018: CHRISTMAS FAIR £360
- March 2019: EASTER BINGO £350
- July 2019: SUMMER FAIR £400
GRAND TOTAL TO DATE: £1602.00
FUNDS RAISED FOR CHARITY THIS ACADEMIC YEAR
- September 2017: MACMILLAN CANCER £200
- November 2017: CHILDREN IN NEED £70
- September 2018: MACMILLAN CANCER £100
- December 2018: DEAF ACTIVE £100
- March 2019: DEAF ACTIVE £75
So far, the money raised has helped us to upgrade the school's Wi-Fi and computer hardware. This is enabling our staff and pupils access the internet quickly and use a much wider range of online educational programmes.
We are delighted to announce the purchase of 24 iPads which will be used across the school to enhance teaching and learning for all of our pupils.