Values and Ethos
- We strive for excellence in all areas of school life.
- We deliver a broad and challenging curriculum which is rich in opportunities and enables all children to reach their potential.
- Children are at the centre of our school and our team is dedicated to the education and wellbeing of each individual. We are a safeguarding school.
- We aim to engage and motivate our children so that they can experience the joy of discovery, the excitement of solving problems and the magic of creativity.
- Our children feel secure and valued and we take pride in their work and achievements.
- We expect high standards of behaviour and promote good relationships which provide a framework in which our children can grow into confident, conscientious and responsible members of society.
- Our school lays the foundations for lifelong learning and future success in life through high expectations.
- We recognise the pivotal role our school plays in developing community cohesion, creating opportunities for all and building strong and positive relationships within the community.