How we keep our children safe:
- At Dovecot Primary School we are committed to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of our children.
- Our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy explains how we work together to keep our children safe.
- Copies of this policy and other school policies are available from the school office, free of charge.
- Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs K Honey - Executive Headteacher
- Our deputy Safeguarding Lead is Miss A Edis - Assistant Headteacher
- Other members of the Safeguarding Team are Miss R Varney - SENCo, and Miss D Weston - Pastoral Support Officer
- Our lead Governor with responsibility for safeguarding is Miss L Everitt. She is supported in the role by our Chair of Governors, Mrs C Nurse
Please click on the link below to view our school's safeguarding leaflet. This provides a summary of our policy and is given to all visitors on arrival to school. You will also find further links on this page to safeguarding and child protection information and guidance.